Writing Photo Prompt and Contest
If you would like to enter the Writing Photo Prompt Contest please review our rules below and then submit here.
Every issue of Killer Nashville Magazine will have a Photo Prompt Contest. The rules:
1. Use the inspiration of visual content to draft a short story (250 word maximum).
2. Submit your short story by the 15th of the month.
3. Killer Nashville will post all submitted stories (in alphabetical order) on the 16th.
4. We will provide an online poll on the 16th. Vote for the best story.
5. The writer who collects the most votes by the end of the month will be our winner and their story will be published in the next month’s magazine. Good luck!