(Oct. 8, 2019 – Dec. 31, 2019)
Standard Price: $379
Discounted Price: $299
(Jan. 1, 2020 – Mar. 31, 2020)
Standard Price: $399
Discounted Price: $319
(Apr. 1, 2020 – Aug. 20, 2020)
Standard Price: $419
Discounted Price: $339
REGISTER FOR KILLER NASHVILLE 2020
If you do not wish to pay for your registration by PayPal, once you submit your registration, you may call our office M-F, 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM (central) at 615-599-4032 and pay by phone.
The Killer Nashville International Writers’ Conference was created in 2006 by author/filmmaker Clay Stafford in an effort to bring together forensic experts, writers, and fans of crime and thriller literature.
Our objective is simple: to educate and empower aspiring and established writers, and connect them with other industry professionals. We pride ourselves on our intense, intimate workshops and panels, and on our close-knit community of writers.
At the conference, we try diligently to ensure that the weekend has something for every writer and lover of literature, and our sessions are structured to assist writers on multiple career levels. Our learning tracks tackle the craft of writing, business of writing, marketing, and forensics.
Killer Nashville features nine breakout sessions for intense smaller group interaction, an authors’ bar (free for hotel guests), a moonshine and wine tasting, agent/editor roundtable pitch sessions, a mock crime scene designed by special agents and other law enforcement professionals, cocktail receptions, the Killer Nashville Awards Dinner, live music performances and—of course—all the great activities one can enjoy in downtown Nashville.
2020 Killer Nashville International Writers’ Conference
Terms and Conditions
- You will be contacted prior to the conference for your choice as to who does your critique following registration, (if you signed up and paid for a critique).
- You must be registered for the full conference to participate in the free round table events.
- The Killer Nashville Awards Dinner is open to the public; tickets can be purchased outright for full price, or as as an add-on item to a conference registration for the discounted attendee price.
- The Killer Nashville Bookcon is free and open to the public.
- By registering for Killer Nashville, you are accepting our terms of agreement and conference policies including, but not limited to all charges being processed by American Blackguard, Inc. on behalf of Killer Nashville.
- By registering or attending Killer Nashville you are giving permission for Killer Nashville to use your name, image, likeness and voice in all mediums for Killer Nashville or American Blackguard, Inc.
- A separate registration form is required for each person registering.
- If you require special access or assistance during the conference, please coordinate that with the hotel.
- There is a $25 service charge for all returned checks.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
- Upon receipt of your requests and payment, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you within 2 weeks.
NEWSLETTER: You agree to be placed on the Killer Nashville mailing list to receive occasional updates, newsletters, and promotions from Killer Nashville, the Claymore Award, and other Killer Nashville related programs.
BOOK SIGNING NOTE: The more flexible you are the greater your chance of being able to sign books. Every effort will be made to accommodate your schedule, but no guarantees apply. Registration also does not guarantee an opportunity to sign. Please understand that if this information is received after July 1st, the on-site bookstore will progressively have a harder time ordering copies of your books to sign.
Killer Nashville will accommodate all authors as space permits. Registration does not guarantee a book signing or a panel position. You will be notified before the conference of your panel position(s) and/or book signing time(s).
AUTHORS: Please include an announcement on your website that you will be appearing at Killer Nashville, with a link to Killer Nashville. When panels and signing times are assigned, please include that information on your website as well so that your personal fan base will know when to see you specifically.
Consistent with other national conferences such as the New York MWA Symposium, all events may be taped and sold to raise money for future Killer Nashville events. Panelists’ recorded audio and visual appearances, including use of their voice, name, image, and likeness, are considered a charitable donation for the benefit and continuance of Killer Nashville. Regarding media appearances and coverage, all parties will seek to accommodate as many requests as possible. Final determination to be made by show producers and media editors.
By participating in any offering by Killer Nashville (i.e., conference, contest, catalog show, etc.), you agree you have read and understood everything contained herein.