About Books Forward, A JKS Communications Company
JKS Communications introduces Books Forward, the new face of our signature PR and marketing campaigns.
Books Forward is committed to promoting authors and books that empower, inspire, and move the world forward. With a new name, look, and services, we’re offering the same winning publicity to elevate voices and break barriers.
More than 700 authors and publishers from 50 states and 7 countries have trusted Books Forward with promoting their books and other literary projects. We are proud to represent New York Times Bestsellers, books that have received coveted starred reviews from major industry publications such as Publishers Weekly, and authors who have made successful careers in the field. We also represent publishing houses and industry partners who release cutting edge literary programs, and we have worked to help grow two literary award programs. We are a comprehensive publicity and digital marketing firm, with a team made up of former award-winning journalists who understand how to effectively work with media, publishing insiders who know how to reach avid readers, and digital marketing specialists who help our clients get buzz online. We take a personalized approach to each of our campaigns – from the beginning stages of tailoring a plan right for the project and goals, to our specially curated target lists with literary and mainstream outlets we’ve worked with for nearly two decades, to the individualized pitching and tenacious follow ups we do with each media outlet, bookstore or other venue. Our range of services include:
● Media outreach to industry, online newspapers and magazines, blogs and print
● Social media influencer outreach
● Digital marketing
● Social media ghost posting
● Podcast/radio interviews and sponsorships
● Placement with tastemakers
● Book blogger coverage
● Amazon and Goodreads promotions
● Literary events and swag bag promotions
● Online giveaways and contests
● Industry consultation/orientation
● Creative promotions for brand building
Join our year-long celebration in 2020!
- Chime in on social media with #booksforward to celebrate the incredible ways books make the world a better place and change lives
- Win a free PR campaign at https://booksforward.com/win-a-free-campaign-with-books-forward/
- Join our BFF Influencers Squad at booksforward.com/BFFs
Follow us to learn about more contests, promos, and prizes all year long!
Facebook – Books Forward
And visit our sister company, Books Fluent (www.booksfluent.com), for professional editorial, design, and indie publishing services.