ABOUT AUTHORS MARKETING GUILD
Authors Marketing Guild is a membership owned organization that supports authors from around the world in education and marketing of their books.
Join us—Why? Simple, NO ONE Does What We Do!
Three Kinds of Self-publishing Author
- The Self-Publishers
- The Indie Authors
- The Authorpenurs
Did You Know?
Members who use 25% or more of our program benefits and events see on average a 63% increase in book sales. Those that use 75% or more sold on average 149% more books.
These figures are based on the 2019 & 2020 Authors Survey.
Full Membership Program
Thank you for considering membership in the Authors Marketing Guild, LLC which has a rich history starting in 2011 when B Alan Bourgeois founded the Texas Association of Authors (TxAuthors), a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting and marketing Texas Authors and their books. In 2018 Indie Beacon was added to the group to help authors outside of Texas in receiving the same great benefits that TxAuthors offered. In 2019, both organizations were merged to create the Authors Marketing Guild (AMG) to illustrate and implement the organization’s main focus more effectively, which is to help authors from all aspects of publishing to understand and learn how to market and sell themselves and their books.
To achieve this, AMG provides a wide range of benefits. However, if the member-author does not use the benefits, they can expect to see no improvements in their book sales. Over the years, through our surveys, we have learned that authors who use at least 10% of the benefits can and will see an increase of at least 10% in book sales, while authors who use up to 75% of the benefits have seen on average an increase of 145% in book sales.
Following is everything that our regular membership includes. Notices of new and exciting events that we create to help you market and sell your books are shared with the membership as they become available.
- Listing and ability to sell your book(s) on our bookstore website http://B4R.Store
- Participation in the DEAR Texas/DEAR Indie events – Book Festivals, Library Conferences, etc. http://DEARIndie.org
- Indie Author Interview – No Less the two times in a calendar year. The show is recorded live and then distributed as an audio podcast on most systems, including iHeart Radio. Video recordings are on Amazon Fire TV and YouTube. http://Radio.AuthorsMarketingGuild.com
- Access to the Members Only section of this website which contains articles, links, and connections to a variety of items and services to help you grow in marketing and selling your books.
- Discount on the Authors Marketing Event registration – an annual event held at the end of July each year where authors and professionals join together to share valuable knowledge and insights on how to better market and sell books. http://AME.AuthorsMarketingGuild.com
- Major discounts with our sponsors and other related industry businesses and organizations to help you save money.(Publishers Weekly, BookLife, Squirl, and many others.
- Advance notices of contests, programs, and events prior to general public notices.
- Access to our YouTube channel to promote interviews, readings, etc., of you and your books
- Newsletters with the latest information with informative articles to help you succeed sent three times a week.
- Tweets and postings on our social media system to over 40,000 followers and growing by 100 followers per week. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and many other SM communities.
All of the above services are included in your membership. Individually, you could spend up to $2,500 per year or more.
The cost of these services is only $60 for an annual membership. Additional fees may apply for events and special programs.
AMG Founder B Alan Bourgeois will be giving a class on marketing for the 2021 event.
To learn more about AMG, please visit our website at AuthorsMarketingGuild.com or to contact Alan, please email at info@AuthorsMarketingGuild.com